SUPPORT AND INCIDENCES REPORT
It is important to outstand that we can supply Assisted service adjusted to the various manufacturers and technology available by the client.
This support offers the availability of senior specialists in infrastructures of different platforms with availability of 24x7:
Our infrastructure senior specialists (Operative System / Database / Virtualization / Storage / middleware) of various platforms (Oracle AIX, Linux, Windows etc…) will offer preventive support in the assessment of various equipment that conform the platform through the mitigation of the vulnerabilities and failures and support for the troubleshooting in any of the equipments under coverage.
As part of the specific Oracle Preventive Support, the following activities are included:
Analyze all the servers subject of the service for the identification of the opportunities of improvements of the hardware and software components in a preventive manner with the purpose of reducing the operative risk.
Some of the aspects to be assessed are:
- Necessary procedures to apply the mitigation of risks identified in a way so that they can be applied by their operators or administrators of Oracle/Sun equipment. The plan to be generated will be oriented to minimize the interruption time of your Oracle/Sun equipment for the application of the recommendations.
- Once the remediation plans are elaborated, it is your responsibility to implement the recommended actions unless you contract the service “Proactive Risks Mitigation Implementation”.
- Elaboration of plans of remediation of the recommendations presented through the risk analysis report to be discussed and analyze in jointly manner with the client.
- Conducting of the Configuration or Preventive Incidences Management. Notification of the incident occurrence to the client with the details of category and severity.
- Management of the management software of volumes typical of Oracle technology (ZFS Solaris Volume Manager, Logical Volume Manager).
- Management of the OVM (Oracle Virtualization Machine) for the management of creation / modification / elimination of virtual environments.
- Management of OS updates (versions and patches).
- Obtain usage load metrics (cpu. Memory 1/o, transactionality) through the use of the operative system tools.
- Analyze the performance measures and document them.
- Create and manage cases (SR, Service Request) in the portal MOS (My Oracle Support).
- Determine tendencies according to obtained measures.
- Generate a monthly report on the status of the resources of the equipment indicated by the Client.
- File System structure monitoring. Logs revisions.
- Equipment performance revision.
- Revision and follow up of cases in the MOS that the Client requires.
SUPPORT AND INCIDENCES REPORT
The intelligence of the Enterprises depends on its capacity of integration. Request more information so that one of our representatives contacts you.
+1 (954) 282-8118
Address: 750 SW 32th AV – Miami FLORIDA 33135 – United States.